experience

experience

tirsdag 10. mai 2011

Do we ever learn from our mistakes?

I'm sitting at the AIESEC office drinking coffee and studying micro economics. I just came back from the toilet. As I was sitting there I once again found myself in the situation where I didn't have any toilet paper! AAAAHHHH!!!! Don't you just hate that?! When you
a) have to walk out with your pants down, hurry and get some paper while risking that someone catches you with your pants down
or
b) put your pants on and get your pantie wet and smelly.

"It's my time of the month" as well...
I should've checked if there was more toilet paper before I took a leak. I only have myself to blame (and the woman before me who used all of the toilet paper without getting a new roll).

Fortunately I knew that Thao was on the other toilet (we're studying together and she left the office right before me). She's my angel of the day!

And this isn't the first I've stumbled upon this situation. Do I ever learn? I remember reading that you have to do a mistake about 200 times before it's out of "your system". I sure hope that ain't true.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar