experience

experience

tirsdag 12. juli 2011

China 2

Today we went to Longmen city and took a look at the ancient architecture.

Updates from the classroom: one of my previous students are stalking me. Tom is his name and he has sent me an e- mail and has asked for my msn (Adrian has taken over my class and learned the student some pick up lines and told them to use it on me. Cheese stuff like:
"Hi, did you fart?
'Cause you just blew me away!"
And
"You are the straw to my berry" (kind of cute)
"If you were a booger I'd picked you first")
He is a nice kid though. Yesterday I met my new students (taken over after Adrian) and in order to get to know them we played 21 questions. Dick (jupp, that's his name. He is also my biggest student) misunderstood the game and asked me to sing for the class. "Then you also have to sing a song" (thinking that he would back off... But.. He didn't). So there I was in my Norway t-shirt singing "Tenke sjael". HAHA. I got applause and my face matched my t-shirt. Then it was his turn... He sang a love song for me! How awkward! But he had a nice voice.

Yesterday the girls and two of the boys went out to have a massage. IT WAS LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN! We had so much fun. Because of lack of female massagers all of us had guys. The foot massage couldn't be better and we ate fresh fruit and listened to old songs. Janet jackson had abs guys! I tried to speak Chinese to my massager but he couldn't understand anything. I tried to ask him if he likes to sing karaoke. I looked it up in my dictionary and the Chinese word for it was "OK".
"Ni yao OK?" I asked. "OK, OK" was his reply. "Hao de, hao de"
I gave up. I am really tickle-ish so when he gave me that body massage it looked like I got shocked or something. It was so much fun. Result: baby feet! 1,5 hours costed my 100 RNB = about 95 kroner. I love China!

We have been out KTV (karaoke) two times since I came here and it's too bad we don't have that in Norway.

Got to prepare my lessons for tomorrow now!

PS: I taught some of my students how to play "enspretten" with asshole today and some of the girls managed to kick the ball in their faces. It's not normal for girls to play sport here in China so they weren't too happy about that.
One of the girls kicked the ball in her classmate's but and she started to cry. I feel like a man here in China...

Zai Jian! :-)

Met some really nice Americans in the Temple of Heaven

Sonia picked me up from the train station and we're at Wendy's Cafe

The English corner

Some of my students

We're doing yoga and I just did Tai Shi 7 O'clock in the morning

My host in Tianjin. She was lovely!

Crystal Caves

Kaisha's birthday. We surprised her with this cake and some watermelon. Twice!

Adrian from New Jersey and Francesco and Cecilia from Italy, Mandy from Holland and Anastasza from Poland. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei,

    Ser ut som du har vært på mange steder og hatt det drit fett! :D

    du får kose deg masse mens du har sjansen!

    PS: spis for meg å!

    Mvh

    Xa

    SvarSlett
  2. Hey, Xa!
    Ja, det har jeg! :-D Hvordan har sommeren din vaert? Har du dratt paa ferie enda?

    Hehe. Jeg spiser altfor mye saa ikke noe aa bekymre seg over der. I'm enjoying every second of it og du faar nyte ferien du ogsaa! Hils til folka hjemme i Moss fra meg da.

    Vi snakkes :-)

    SvarSlett