experience

experience

tirsdag 20. mars 2012

Hi there

Hi there... I just got home from the last party of this semester. Colorland. Schumacer, Marlene, Julianne and I was at the preparty and ate first class food. I've missed Julianne. Hope Camilla.. No. Schumacher! Had a good time tonight.
Note to myself: stop drinking. You love dancing but going out is just not your thing, okay?
I'm going to Buenos Aires in two days and I hope to get some peace. Can't wait to attend those Tango classes!
Had Diep and my brother + two of his friends here visiting me last weekend. So much fun! Me and my brother are closer than ever. Daniel, his friend, told my brother he had beatiful lips.. God. And the other friend, Sebastian, has kept a lot of things from 6th grade! including the calander I draw the front page of and a birthday message my brother sent almost 10 years ago.
It's important to keep things that reminds you of the good times I guess.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar