experience

experience

tirsdag 31. januar 2012

Personaly types!

ESFJ
Seller/Provider — "Extra Special Friendly Joiner"
MHM. I hate them! Note to my self: listen, deal with it and work to improve yourself.

  • Need a lot of positive affirmation to feel good about themselves

  • Hmm.. Not 100 % true, but it makes me happy :-)

  • May be overly status-conscious, and interested in how others see them

  • Error, but find it interesting

  • Have very difficult time accepting the end of a relationship, and are likely to take the blame for the failure onto their own shoulders
    Indeed, but the last part doesn't

  • Have difficulty accepting negative things about people close to them

  • I tend to point the flash light on the good sides about them :-P


  • Don't pay enough attention to their own needs, and may be self-sacrificing

  • Guilty. Anita! You are your own best friend, okay? I've been better lately though. Starting knitting and are going to climb more.

  • May tend to use guilt manipulation as a way to get what they want
    I do? Will pay attention to that.


  • What a cool test!

    Ingen kommentarer:

    Legg inn en kommentar